Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Midnight Madness!

True Confessions of Carol Jones

One of the things I really hate about living in the city is that we can't just drive to the store whenever we need to. Either we have to walk there and carry everything back or order it online. I had ordered some groceries that came on Sunday. My roommate Sarah had some Ritz crackers and I thought it would be good with some cheese. I went to open my new cheese and it had little bits of white mold on the edges! I was so mad!!! They were all convincing me that it wouldn't kill me but I was still mad. They said I could make something with cheese and use it up faster so I decided to make macaroni and cheese. I went online and found a recipe. I didn't have any macaroni noodles so I just used spaghetti instead! I started at about midnight or 12:30am. By the time I was done it was after 1:00am!

Here's a picture of me and my late night/early morning creation!


No comments: