Friday, February 1, 2008

American Studies Program or Bust!

On Monday January 21, I moved into my new home! This is a view of the sun setting behind the Capitol building on my first night. It was taken from the roof of our apartment building.


This is the view from our apartment. The buildings in the neighborhood are so adorable! I'm so in love with all of them. These aren't even the best ones. It's one of the neighborhoods you see in the movies and doubt that they exist. Trust me, they exist!



This is our living room. It's the most spacious one in the apartment building. It may end up being party central! ;0)



We are also very blessed because we have the biggest kitchen too! All of the other ones barely have enough room for one and we can fit all five of us at the same time.



This was my desk a few days ago. It looks a lot better now because I have my Oregon flag hanging above it. It will also look better if everyone sends me postcards to fill up the blank spots around it!


No comments: