Saturday, November 1, 2008

Law School Days

I'm Back!!!!!! You can thank Ken Heiner who hooked me up with a memory card reader!! Now I can show you all of my wonderful adventures!!!!
David Barton came to speak at my school on Constitution day.
Here is a picture of us.






Law School Luau!!
Awhile back the Law School had a Luau held at Jerry Falwell Jr.'s house. It was a lot of fun. At the end they had big fireworks over the lake!!








Pictured here is myself, Candace, Jenny, and my roommate Faith (Sitting).






Here is a picture of everybody chillin' at the Luau.







This is a picture of Dean Staver, his wife Anita, and me with the lake behind.






Same picture except with Candace.






This is a picture of people competing in a trivia game. Seated in the center is Dean Staver next to Jerry Falwell Jr. In the pink polo next to the guy in the white hat is Billy Graham's grandson. He's a professor at my school.





Pictured here is myself, Lisa, Alexandra, Anna, and Rachel.




Pictured here is myself, Liz, Julia, and Candace.





The Green Eyed Beauties!!!




At Thomas Road Baptist Church they had a special ladies event that featured author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd. She is the author of the book His Princess. Every woman should read that!!!!! I got her autograph and then she took a picture with myself, Margo, and Candace.




I already had pictures from my trip to Kentucky but those were Candace and Margo's pictures. Here are some of my own. When we were on our way home I realized that the LCD screen on my camera broke. My camera still works (hence I was able to take these pictures) but I have to take it the old school way and I can't see if the picture turned out OK.
This is the West Virginia Capitol Building. I thought it was very beautiful.




These are some pictures of the West Virginia hills (they call them mountains over here but all of you on the West Coast know these are nothing but hills!!!) The leaves were just starting to turn and it was very beautiful!! The pictures aren't as pretty as it was in real life.














No comments: