Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Even More Texas Awesomeness!

I can't believe that in just four days I will be home! I'm so excited!
Although I am so excited to go home I will miss Texas. This has been the most amazing summer of my life! I can't believe how much God has truly blessed me!
Now, for even more Texas awesomeness:
David Barton and Me



Me and Mr. Smiley (a co-worker)



David Brown and Me (another co-worker)


This is an actual lock of George Washington's hair! In the blue is another lock of his hair that had been made into a ring! Apparently that was the thing to do back in the day.


This is a letter written by George Washington. This is his actual handwriting!

This is a letter by John Quincy Adams. Look how neat his handwriting is!



Tonight for youth group we had a pool party. This is Anna, Me, and Bethany.



Anna and Bethany. They are awesome girls!



Bethany, Me, Amanda, and Christine in the pool. It was the most beautiful pool I've ever seen! If you look behind me you can see up higher is the hot tub and it makes sort of a waterfall into the pool. There are little waterfall things every so often on the wall and little alcoves with seats in a few places around the pool. It was awesome!


Playing in the pool.


On Sunday I went with Katie, Chris, and Brook to eat at the Stockyards after church.
Me and Katie at Riscky's BBQ.



Chris and Brook.


Me and my new boyfriends!


Aren't they quite the lookers?


We saw this cow with my initials on her hat and had to take a picture!


It's not everyday that you see a man riding a longhorn through the streets!


I guess I should explain the Stockyards. It's the old section of Fort Worth. They have taken the old stockyards and turned it into a shopping and eating tourist area. They have a longhorn cattle drive everyday. I saw it my first week I was here but I didn't have my camera with me. It's a really awesome place!



No comments: