Monday, April 26, 2010

Barristers' Banquet 2010

This last Friday was Barristers' Banquet again! I can't believe it was almost a year between my blog posts. (I'm sorry!)
We went over to my friend Ivette's house to get ready. I'd like to thank my wonderful friends Margo, Cindy, and Candace for helping transform Ivette and me.
It was a long process! First, Margo straightened my hair.



Then Cindy curled it while Margo did Ivette's make-up and Candace pinned Ivette's hair up.



Margo did my make-up.





We went out to Ivette's front yard to take pictures. It felt like prom! :0)


Ivette and her husband John.









Ivette, Brittney, Me, and Tara at the Banquet. We got there late so we didn't get many pictures with people this year.


Keeping with tradition we went to Ivette's house afterward and took more pictures.


This might look a little familiar if you look about 3 posts back! :0)





Overall, it was a great time!




No comments: