Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

I'm sorry I haven't written for so long! Law school has a way of making time fly and taking up all of that rapidly moving time!
These are pictures of my Easter Break in Kentucky. My friend Cindy and I went home with our friend Candace to Versailles, KY (near Lexington).

On Saturday we went to Lexington and ate at the Pub. It's supposed to be an authentic British Pub. (No there was no drinking involved!) They have amazing fish and chips!
This is Cindy and I in front of the Pub.


Carlyn (Candace's sister), Candace, Cindy, and me at lunch.



This was a chair in the entryway of the Pub. I thought it was pretty awesome just sitting there so I had to take a picture. (BTW this is what my new haircut looks when my hair is straight.)





I went to my first Kentucky Horse Race at Keeneland. It was awesome! (No, I didn't bet.) We got to stand up against the rail right at the finish line!
This is us in front of the track.


This is us in front of the grandstands. If you look closely above my head you can see some women with little white parasols.



And they're off!


Here they come down the final stretch!


We spent Sunday at Candace's grandparent's house for Easter. We went to the little church there that her parents grew up in.
Candace said I looked like a mime in my white gloves so I posed for her.


Everyone all dressed up for Easter.


More Easter Dress Pictures





The Easter Bunny (aka Candace's mom) got us all baskets! It was a lot of fun! I was so excited because I got a PedEgg! I've wanted one for a long time!


That's all for Easter Break!
I'll try to keep you posted with more pictures of all of my adventures!
P.S. I'm super excited because I realized today that there is a lilac bush at the back of my house!!! I could smell the lilacs!!!! I love that smell!!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carol, your haircut is AMAZING and you look fantastic! I love your Easter dress too! Thanks for keeping up on your blog, I love keeping up with you this way.