Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cherry Blossoms!

We went to go see the cherry blossoms down at the Tidal Basin. The sun was going down so the pictures are a little dark but you can catch a glimpse of the sunset in the pink.







If you look really close you can see Robert E. Lee's house at Arlington National Cemetery in the middle of this picture.



More Cherry Blossoms.



Since the sun was not shining through the cherry blossoms I decided to change it to Black and White.














Here's our little group.








Washington Monument









The White House is the bright light to the left of the Washington Monument.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dear house mate! How I miss you. : (

So, any news from....?????? Please tell me yes or I shall be really frightened!

Your hair looks lovely all straight - i bet it is a pain to do though!

Have you checked my blog lately? I finally posted.

Lots of love and misses. Can't WAIT to see you in a month!!!!!!