Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Coming Home!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I'm finally coming home tomorrow!!!! Yay!!!! I just hope the break doesn't go by way too fast because I am completely busy the whole time!!!
Right now, I'm packing and cleaning up and found a note that I wrote reminding me to tell you what happened at my friend Ivette's Christmas party. Her cousin Ashley was here from New York staying with her to help watch her kids so she could study for finals. A bunch of us got together at her house and we found out that her cousin Ashley is cousins with Adam Rodriquez who plays Erik Delco on CSI: Miami. One of the girls there was a huge fan so Ashley got him to call. We all got to talk to him as a group on speaker phone and then Amanda, the girl who liked him, got to talk to him personally!!!! It was really fun!
Anyway, I should get back to packing now!!! The sooner I get to bed, the sooner morning will be here, the sooner I will be getting on the plane, the sooner I will be back in the promised land!!!!

No comments: